Monday 23 August 2010

Feme Parks, innit?

Aloha (: I haven't updated this bloggity in a while, have I?
I would say it's because I have been so incredibly busy I just haven't had time but, well, that would be a lie. I just couldn't be arsed.
I also cannot remember what I have got up to since I last posted, so I shall just talk about yesterday.

Earlier this week, some friends and I went to Louisa's house. Among other things, we discussed what we could do to make things a bit interesting, considering we go back to school in under two weeks' time. Lou came up with the idea of going to a theme park, and to cut a long story short, six of us agreed that we'd go to Thorpe Park on the Sunday (yesterday).

So, yesterday morning, I found myself dragged out of bed at 4.50am to traipse up to the trainstation for a 7am train to London King's Cross.

To go off at a tangent a tad, but I love walking really early in the morning. I had to leave my house at 6.20, and the streets were just so peaceful, I loved it.

Anyway. From King's Cross, we got the tube to Vauxhall, then a train to Staines, and finally a bus to Thorpe Park, getting there at 9.45-ish.
Now, I am not a morning person in the slightest. I detest them. By the time we arrived at Thorpe Park, I was already a walking zombie, so I downed a few Red Bulls and got myself all caffeinated up.

Thorpe Park itself was ridiculously overpriced, but we beat the system by getting 2-for-1 entrance tickets.

Now, when I was younger, I hated theme parks. I was afraid to go on all of the rides, with the exception of the tea cups, and I generally had an awful time watching everyone had fun; so I made up for lost time and went on almost every ride in the park.

All of the adrenaline from the rides made me feel wide awake again - however, seeing my photo from the Stealth ride, I was brought back to earth as I realised I looked like a zombie which was about to drop dead for the second time.

As you may have guessed by my writing, I am not quite in the mood for blogging right now. Tomorrow is GCSE results day, and I am shit scared. So I'll end the blog here, and if I do well tomorrow, I'll post my results.

Cyaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment